Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What's goin' on here?  (Read 2313 times)

PCpaste

• Bay Watcher
  • This is how smithing works. (For dwarves at least)
    • View Profile
What's goin' on here?
« on: March 22, 2011, 07:16:07 am »

So I went into one of those door-y lairs, and i'm greeted by not one night monsters, not two... But three. Three night monsters. Alot of honey bee paste, one Night hag, and two hag husbands of twilight. What's going on here? Monster convention? Bee paste party? Secret club? Reverse Mormon night monsters?
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where an Artificial Intelligence-controlled unit can pull the pants off someone and the proceed to beat said someone to death with said pants.

em312s0n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's goin' on here?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 12:26:38 pm »

So I went into one of those door-y lairs, and i'm greeted by not one night monsters, not two... But three. Three night monsters. Alot of honey bee paste, one Night hag, and two hag husbands of twilight. What's going on here? Monster convention? Bee paste party? Secret club? Reverse Mormon night monsters?

you just walked into a really fucked up threesome...

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 12:59:10 pm »

you mean a Beesome?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 01:18:51 pm »

you mean a Beesome?

Just watch out for the beenis.

*is shot*

Sithlordz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 01:29:52 pm »

someone should bee-rate them for this scandalous behaviour.  i mean, can you beelieve the low standards to which our society operates? it's beereft of all decency and respect.  it just really bugs me that there's such a sting in the tail for these poor adventurers, walking in and getting told to 'buzz off' due to this ludicrous display.  this is the beeginning of the end for civilisation, i tell you.

edit: also, i'd like to add that the 'reverse mormon night monster' sounds like one kinky-as-hell position.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 01:33:00 pm by Sithlordz »
You are sentenced to 2477 consecutive life terms.  Have a nice day.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 02:02:38 pm »

There were just about to pour their royal Jelly into her honeycomb too, until you came in and kill the buzz.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 03:31:59 pm »

The Night Hag Husand strikes the Night Hag in the Vigina with the Phalus.
The Night Hag gives in to orgasm.
The adventurer vomits.
Dwarven Science: We do what we must, because, we're bored.

Every few miles, [the dwarves] stop the cart.  One of the dwarfs (sic) gets off, digs a hole down below the dirt layers, licks the bedrock, and then they know exactly where they are.  It's called GPS: Geological Piquancy Sampling.

Elvisdogs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 05:32:59 pm »

That's nothing. One Twilight Creature of Wailing or something in my world had not 3 not 4 but 7 wives. My Legendary HammerDwarf beat them all to death then then used their corpses to stone the wailing monster to death.
It was for a film project. I regret nothing.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 06:05:13 pm »

So I went into one of those door-y lairs, and i'm greeted by not one night monsters, not two... But three. Three night monsters. Alot of honey bee paste, one Night hag, and two hag husbands of twilight. What's going on here?

I would imagine that's probably due to a bug/oversight in how SPOUSE_CONVERTER type creatures are handled. The raws for your night hag probably go something like this:
Code: [Select]
[NIGHT_CREATURE_HUNTER]
[CASTE:FEMALE]
[CASTE_NAME:night hag:night hags:night hag]
[FEMALE]
[SPOUSE_CONVERTER]
[CASTE:MALE]
[CASTE_NAME:hag husband of twilight:hag husbands of twilight:hag husband of twilight]
[MALE]
[CONVERTED_SPOUSE]
So if the night hag has a male child, it ends up being called a husband. Need to check legends mode to confirm that, though; if worldgen was long enough, it could just be 2-3 generations of hags operating out of the same lair.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

dirty foot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 11:46:33 pm »

So I went into one of those door-y lairs, and i'm greeted by not one night monsters, not two... But three. Three night monsters. Alot of honey bee paste, one Night hag, and two hag husbands of twilight. What's going on here?

I would imagine that's probably due to a bug/oversight in how SPOUSE_CONVERTER type creatures are handled. The raws for your night hag probably go something like this:
[NIGHT_CREATURE_HUNTER]
[FEMALE]
[SPOUSE_CONVERTER]
[CASTE_NAME:hag husband of twilight:hag husbands of twilight:hag husband of twilight]
[MALE]
[CONVERTED_SPOUSE]
So if the night hag has a male child, it ends up being called a husband. Need to check legends mode to confirm that, though; if worldgen was long enough, it could just be 2-3 generations of hags operating out of the same lair.
Ewwww

Seriously, I can't think of anything worse than monster incest.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 12:20:30 am »

[NIGHT_CREATURE_HUNTER]
[FEMALE]
[SPOUSE_CONVERTER]
[MALE]
[CONVERTED_SPOUSE]
Ewwww

open up the big book of fetishes and slap the word monster next to it.
Incest is going to pale in comparison to the others.
like Monsters loving Wagons or Monsters that love to watch
Monsters who get a jolly when someone's watching them.
Monsters ^3
"body swapping and YOU!"

dirty foot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 12:35:19 am »

[NIGHT_CREATURE_HUNTER]
[FEMALE]
[SPOUSE_CONVERTER]
[MALE]
[CONVERTED_SPOUSE]
Ewwww

open up the big book of fetishes and slap the word monster next to it.
Incest is going to pale in comparison to the others.
like Monsters loving Wagons or Monsters that love to watch
Monsters who get a jolly when someone's watching them.
Monsters ^3

LOL