Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Houses of the Rising Suns Play Thread (Finally we can Begin)  (Read 5318 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Houses of the Rising Suns Play Thread (Finally we can Begin)
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2011, 01:30:39 am »

"This inhumane treatment of people, simply because they are different is intolerable. We refuse to sanction such injustices against the mutants. And the mercenaries should definitely at least pay fines no?"

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2011, 01:39:50 am »

"I have no doubt this corporation will gladly cast aside it's minions to save it's own skin.  We need to address them head on, and that means showing them we mean business with a credible threat.  Detain the ringleaders for prosecution if you wish, but it's the money that we need to follow the most.  As for the mutants... what are we dealing with exactly?  Let's not commit ourselves prematurely one way or another."
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2011, 01:52:00 am »

"Sorry, when I reffered to the mecernaries I meant the Imperial Security Solutions Inc., the company whose employees they are. I certainly agree that we need more information on the mutant programmes."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]