Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fun with cheat engine.  (Read 884 times)

martys1103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Fun with cheat engine.
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:22:32 am »

Today I decided to try out  playing with a little overpowered adventurer. I generated a new world and started making adventurer. I decided not to use weapons at all, so I made my adventurer have Legendary+100 in every skill except weapon ones. Also, I tried to increase my adventurer's attributes to infinity+1, but that didn't work out well( see below), so I had to remake adventurer with superior stats in everything.
 Fighting with such adventurer was really fun. I could eat my opponents alive, punch through their skulls or beat them up with socks. Too bad, it didn't last for long- my computer restarted by itself for unknown reason.
 And now, the strange stuff I noticed during this adventure:
 1. Legendary+∞+1 isn't any better than Legendary+5. During the battle with night creature, I managed to increase striker skill from Legendary+100 to such level, that next level needed 2009000 experience, but it didn't improve my ability to hit through it's skull at all.
 2. My first adventurer with messed up attributes managed to get few abysmal attributes.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fun with cheat engine.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 01:48:15 pm »

Today I decided to try out  playing with a little overpowered adventurer. I generated a new world and started making adventurer. I decided not to use weapons at all, so I made my adventurer have Legendary+100 in every skill except weapon ones. Also, I tried to increase my adventurer's attributes to infinity+1, but that didn't work out well( see below), so I had to remake adventurer with superior stats in everything.
 Fighting with such adventurer was really fun. I could eat my opponents alive, punch through their skulls or beat them up with socks. Too bad, it didn't last for long- my computer restarted by itself for unknown reason.
 And now, the strange stuff I noticed during this adventure:
 1. Legendary+∞+1 isn't any better than Legendary+5. During the battle with night creature, I managed to increase striker skill from Legendary+100 to such level, that next level needed 2009000 experience, but it didn't improve my ability to hit through it's skull at all.
 2. My first adventurer with messed up attributes managed to get few abysmal attributes.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Absymal Memory...
I wonder how long he can remember something.

martys1103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fun with cheat engine.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 02:42:27 pm »