Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Trading issues  (Read 3638 times)

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
Re: Trading issues
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 10:43:27 pm »

If you have even a basic military you can always just slaughter them all when you feel like it, as I routinely do with elves.

They are dwarves, and I don't even have one ore of metal to slaughter them. If they were elfs, I would just take what I want from them. My military will equip with the few silver they extract from galena until I have some steady steel supply coming from my civilization.

Slaughter elves? But where will you get raw materials for colorfully dyed flour sacks and socks?
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

CinnibarMan

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 10:49:16 pm »

If you have even a basic military you can always just slaughter them all when you feel like it, as I routinely do with elves.

They are dwarves, and I don't even have one ore of metal to slaughter them. If they were elfs, I would just take what I want from them. My military will equip with the few silver they extract from galena until I have some steady steel supply coming from my civilization.

Slaughter elves? But where will you get raw materials for colorfully dyed flour sacks and socks?

Their blood.
Burning and raping the land is recreational. Where business is concerned, though, sustainability is the name of the game.

arkhometha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 11:06:40 pm »

Our vomit.
Pages: 1 [2]