Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

Author Topic: Ultimate Character Battle: Giga-Fort VS Karkat (I need help with this one)  (Read 37244 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

You know what, this is really not working out very well.
I'm just going to ask you guys: Should Giga-Fortress be disqualified for over-poweredness?

The next tournament will be a little more structured to avoid this sort of thing.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

...And it wasn't disqualified for the last ones? Really?!

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

You know what, this is really not working out very well.
I'm just going to ask you guys: Should Giga-Fortress be disqualified for over-poweredness?

The next tournament will be a little more structured to avoid this sort of thing.
...And it wasn't disqualified for the last ones? Really?!
Yeah, its a bit late to disqualify it, and its not really more powerful then many of the armies in this contest.

The way i see it, right now their are only 2 possible winners, kaine (if he beats minsc then he will crush the giga-fortress) and the giga fortress (if minsc beats kaine by assassinating him or something, minsc would stand no chance vs the giga fortress).  Disqualifying the giga fortress at this point is a bit silly.

You should call this battle for the giga-fortress, because giga-fortress>Karkat.
EDIT: im confused why you accepted some of these dudes in the same contest, giga fortress vs a random trader, really?
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Its not over-powered compared to some of the armies here, it just keeps getting paired with non-army opponents.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

I was originally going to have the battles closer to something like this, but they got a little more "real" than I wanted...

As I said, the next tournament will be a lot more structured.

iyaerP

• Bay Watcher
  • has mandated the production of 3 gold shields.
    • View Profile

Clearly, batman wins.

On a serious note, have the next tourney have two threads. One is the army thread. (Patton, Kaine, Gigafortress, etc) go here, the other is the individuals thread with people like batman, minsc, strelok, etc.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then youkill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
Dwarf Fortress: So horrifying the players would rather talk about nice things, like Warhammer 40k.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Why is everybody putting an i in Kane's name?
But I support that suggestion.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Why is everybody putting an i in Kane's name?
But I support that suggestion.
Because I end up sorta combining Cain (As in Caine from the bible, who Kane also is apparently)+Kane=Kaine
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Is this done?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Presumably?

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]