Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Questions on toilet megaproject  (Read 1823 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on toilet megaproject
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 03:59:25 pm »

I believe so.  I've never gotten my hands on it thus far, but you can make clay blocks, so...  Either way, custom reaction for porcelain blocks is easy-sauce.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 04:34:38 pm »

Not wishing to add unwanted toilet humour to the proceedings, but when you mention a "floater", only one thing came to mind.  Something that won't go away however much you try to flush it.

On the other hand, if you're talking about the device that I think you are, the word I'd use is "ballcock", and I'm pretty sure that'll raise some people's eyebrows, too.

Anyway, just thought I'd plug it as the word I use, certainly not faucet on you or in any way in-cistern you change your vocab.  I wouldn't want to sink to such lows (bidet considered humorous or not, in amongst all my flannel) or I'd be considered a right shower, to one and towel.

Sorry, there was no way I could loofah-lone without adding all those puns.  I suppose you'll rail against it, and request some form of pumice-ment against me lest I continue to drain your sanity, bowl you over and drive you round the U-bend with a continuing overflow of deep seated wordplay that threatens to bring on a flush of embarrassment in anyone who hasn't frosted over or just engaged a vacant stare while they roll with it.  But, in mitigation, I was determined when typing this to never mention bodily functions and restrict myself to the miscellany of fixtures and fittings one might find in this setting.  (Those were my topmost guiding principles, in fact: Rule number one and rule number two!)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 04:37:35 pm »

ಠ_ಠ

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 07:00:54 am »

You talk lots of shit :p
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Encased in burning magma

• Bay Watcher
  • Nekkid
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 07:07:20 am »

Yeah, and I'm septic about the quality of this pun dump.
[MILL_CHILD:ONLY_IF_GOOD_REASON]

Sandrew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 07:23:04 am »

Yeah, and I'm septic about the quality of this pun dump.

Quality went down the drain the moment this pun dump started.

xeivous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 10:04:52 am »

Dwarf fortress: where the discussion of how to build a giant toilet to flush goblins down like goldfish is taken seriously and without surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]