Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nevermind >.>  (Read 412 times)

Ledi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Nevermind >.>
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:11:51 pm »

I have... a lot of stone. I'm slowly channeling out a mountain. I want to get my stone down the mountain as I uncover it. I have 5 dwarves with all hauling available, I've set the stone to be dumped, I've made a garbage tile... and they just mill around and chat.

Anyone found this happening before, and a workaround/fix? I know that they can get up there, because my miner can still happily channel away on the same level... what stupidly simple thing am I missing?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:25:47 pm by Ledi »
So Ledi's been training the cats into an army of disposable warbeasts?  Why did no-one think of this sooner?!
Hellcannon seemed to be constantly on the verge of death and Levergedon before my turn helped, but ultimately what killed it was Ledi's cat army.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves refusing to dump (.18)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:13:44 pm »

Orders menu
Refuse options
Collect Refuse from Outside.

Ledi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves refusing to dump (.18)
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 11:17:49 pm »

*facepalm* It had to be the one fort where I never toggled that. Usually it's part of my setup.

Edit: And off they go! XD
So Ledi's been training the cats into an army of disposable warbeasts?  Why did no-one think of this sooner?!
Hellcannon seemed to be constantly on the verge of death and Levergedon before my turn helped, but ultimately what killed it was Ledi's cat army.