Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to equip a backpack/bag?  (Read 13775 times)

Errori

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
How to equip a backpack/bag?
« on: February 25, 2011, 07:24:22 am »

Hi there,

I've been playing quite a few times as a human adventurer (Play now!) and ofc. have no backpack. I've managed to get one, but can't seem to find a way to equip it that I could put stuff in it.
With a somewhat hasty looking I couldn't find an answer for this.

Does one of you know the way?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:15:54 am by Errori »
Learning the thing on the hardest way makes sure that you really learn... untill you forget the things you just learned.

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: How to equip a backpack?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:36:31 am »

press w
Desu

Errori

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: How to equip a backpack?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 08:02:06 am »

I've got a feeling that it aint that easy... or I don't know about backpacks, but bags aren't that simple. I guess I'll have to hunt down some animals and sell stuff to get the reguired money to try a backpack.

Edit: but apparently I can still wander around with my bag in one hand and spear in other... and dagger in the bag.
E2: Yep it works, thx :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:38:54 am by Errori »
Learning the thing on the hardest way makes sure that you really learn... untill you forget the things you just learned.

Interus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to equip a backpack/bag?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 09:13:49 pm »

Can you equip bags?  I usually start with a backpack equipped, but I just keep bags inside of it.

Rallan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to equip a backpack/bag?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 11:08:35 pm »

Yeah backpacks are wearable just like clothes. Finally getting a backpack is always one of those little "YES!" moments whenever I decide to play as an outsider human :)

Bags are suboptimal though. I'm pretty sure you need to have a free hand to carry a bag, so you should really only use a bag for carrying your loot around when you've got nothing better.