Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Finally A Nice Embark! (Now with seed)  (Read 2392 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Finally A Nice Embark! (Now with seed)
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 12:21:01 pm »

@eepkeep

Well, firstly I posted a picture showing exactly where, secondly BrutalNoodle has found it. So... you're doing it wrong!
I can't seem to find that particular spot either. Could you circle it on the large embark map?

It would have helped if the cursor was visible on the large map, but I found it by searching for that pattern of volcanos, on the map generated in Legends mode. 

To find the region, go to the lower rightmost frozen square on the world.  Move left one square on the world map.  Now go up on the world map until you get to the northern shore of Deep Blueness.  There you will see the two volcanoes shown in his regional map.
Got it, thanks!

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Re: Finally A Nice Embark! (Now with seed)
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 12:28:50 pm »

Or search for River, Deep Metals, Shallow Metals, Flux. That should pull it up. Sorry you couldn't see where, I thought the cursor was there it isn't :(

I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.
Pages: 1 [2]