Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: .19 won't work with laptop--SOLVED  (Read 731 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
.19 won't work with laptop--SOLVED
« on: February 20, 2011, 02:33:47 pm »

Every version up until now worked fine.  I am guessing there's something goofy going on that is requiring me to change the keybindings. anyone else playing on a laptop who can confirm or deny?

By not working I mean the + and - keys with regards to adding or subtracting skill points when embarking.  If I do need to change the keybindings again, it's been so long I can't recall where I found that info for my old laptop.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:08:39 pm by Nyxalinth »
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Dragonchampion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: .19 won't work with laptop
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 02:35:09 pm »

I am running it on a laptop, but mine has a number pad so I wouldn't know about ones with no numberpad.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:36:38 pm »

I am running it on a laptop, but mine has a number pad so I wouldn't know about ones with no numberpad.

It does have a proper number pad. Hence, my puzzlement. especially since every version before worked fine. I would need the keybindings just in case there's no other solution.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Skivverus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 02:52:34 pm »

Key bindings are in the escape menu; the ones you're looking for I think are under "general", "Move secondary selector up/down".

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: .19 won't work with laptop--SOLVED
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 04:09:29 pm »

Problem solved. Rebooting the computer worked, and I should have thought of it to begin with!