Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Please help, little (noobish) problem  (Read 743 times)

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Please help, little (noobish) problem
« on: February 14, 2011, 02:52:54 am »

Okay so; I managed to take a quest and travel to the desired location by the map, but how do I get off that again? xD
"Never discuss with an idiot,
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Please help, little (noobish) problem
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 02:55:22 am »

Leave the site and press T.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 02:58:39 am »

Uhm nope...doesnt work. I left to some kind of wilderness and pressed T but im still onto the map
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 03:00:26 am »

Uhm nope...doesnt work. I left to some kind of wilderness and pressed T but im still onto the map
Does it say you need to leave the site? If so, you need to leave the general area your quest goal was at.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 03:02:46 am »

No...it says nothing. Im on the normal T map screen travelling but cant get out with any key^^

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 03:33:25 am »

Oh. I was a little confused on what you meant. To leave the travel screen press >.