Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Craftsthunder, a 31.19-.21 Succession Fort [Strike the earth! Apply within.]  (Read 24988 times)

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have not had as much time as I thought so if Ale Explosion wants to go ahead he should feel free. Otherwise I should have something this weekend.
Memento Mori

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Profile (Note: A lot of the information is outdated by virtue of the fact that I'm too lazy to change it)

That's fine, as long as you can have something up by the end of the weekend.

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, life happened again and I (obviously) didn't.  :P I have no idea when I'll get around to it so AleExplosion should go ahead if he is available. Since there is nobody on the list after that then I guess if he can't then I'll get around to it when I get around to it.
Memento Mori

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Profile (Note: A lot of the information is outdated by virtue of the fact that I'm too lazy to change it)

'Kay, I'll let 'm know.

Ale Explosion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool, I'll download it shortly to have a look, although I won't be able to sit down to play my turn until the long weekend (huzzah for easter and anzac day making for 5 days off in a row).

edit: Any wacky mandates to spice things up?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:51:14 am by Ale Explosion »

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

Cool, I'll download it shortly to have a look, although I won't be able to sit down to play my turn until the long weekend (huzzah for easter and anzac day making for 5 days off in a row).

edit: Any wacky mandates to spice things up?

Yeah, add 2 levels to the tower, complete with floors :)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]