Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure to SPOILER with a full suit of SPOILER  (Read 632 times)

Gokajern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adventure to SPOILER with a full suit of SPOILER
« on: February 16, 2011, 11:38:01 am »

So yeah, I had a fortress with masterwork adamantine clothes and armor, even an artifact adamantine shield. I abandoned the fortress and returned as an adventurer, I fit him with masterwork adamantine from head to toe, seriously; socks, hood, trousers, shirt, mail shirt cloak, etc everything made from masterwork adamantine, except for my adamantine backpack and adamantine quiver (when I say head to toe I meant that EVERYTHING that I'm wearing is made from adamantine. I trained this guy to reach legendary in: swords, spears, axes, armor, dodging, shield using, throwing and knapping. He had other useful skills in an advanced level, he was superdwarvenly strong, agile and tough, he also had superior on a considerable number of other stats (willpower, endurance, I don't remember the rest).

And so I went to an abandoned fortress that was simply a direct tunnel to the entrance of a curious structure, after going inside dealing with the undead was extremely easy, however a demon with a steam attack appeared. No matter how much tried, or the different adamantine masterwork weapons I had, he kept dodging my attacks and keeping me in the ground, this wouldn't be an issue normally but then the steam started. And that was it for my super legendary, adamantine clad dwarfventurer.

Any comments on dealing with steam from demons?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure to SPOILER with a full suit of SPOILER
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 11:52:08 am »

bring companions loads of them.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure to SPOILER with a full suit of SPOILER
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 12:42:33 pm »

AKA : Do allot of quests for yer comrades
Desu