Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Your weirdest FB moments  (Read 695 times)

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Your weirdest FB moments
« on: February 12, 2011, 10:26:55 am »

Ok ive started this to see wat are the weirdest moments you've had when an FB arrives.

Myn being ive only had 1 is its called Monly and dissapeard off my unit list and hasnt came back

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Your weirdest FB moments
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 10:43:10 am »

I guess you could say...

HE WASN'T VERY "MONLY" AFTER ALL!

YEAAHHHH!  8)

Dwarfotaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 11:58:15 am »

He'll come back once he can pathfind to your fort.

Once I had a crossbow dorf run right up to the FB and punch it's leg off. While it was on the floor the other dwarf shot it in the head. It didn't last long.

Another time a ~8000 weight FB attacked and got shot in the head and knocked out almost instantly, while it was knocked out it took my dwarves about 20 pages of attacking his motioneless body to actually kill him. Someon cut the head clean off. I then watched the butcher drag the ~7500 weight body to the butchers and nearly die of thirst carving it. He then went back for the ~500 weight head and chopped that up too.

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 12:21:59 pm »

its gunna be hard to keep looking at the unit list because i have a lot of deceased siegers from when i got sieged by centaurs then goblins and it seems their at war with each other
mu unit list is filled with 2 pages of dead centaurs and goblins :P
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:12:04 pm by Sirdrake »

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 12:41:36 pm »

I kept out of my third cavern because there was a feathered mantis with poisonous vapors wandering around there. Then I saw it in a combat log--a marksdwarf shot it through a fortification in passing.  Pierced the brain :)
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 07:06:55 pm »

My old friend Monly appeared again while i was being sieged by goblins and werewolves :'(

But he appeared in a totally different cavern layer ???

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 07:08:42 pm »

There are sometimes pathways between one cavern and another, not common but does happen.  It's a narrow set of ramps from one to the other.

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 07:14:18 pm »

Monly
A Great EyeLess Thrush It has a pair of Fan like Antennae and it belches and Croaks. Beware its Deadly Blood :)