Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: quarrelling dwarves  (Read 1155 times)

ThatOneSock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
quarrelling dwarves
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:28:29 am »

i was playing .31.19 and i had marked an animal for slaughter, well after sometime i noticed his very existence still upon us quick to blame a lazy butcher i zoomed to my pasture to see two dwarves to be fighting (figurative) on what to do with the animal, since he was marked for the pasture one dwarf would grab him then pull the animal back to the pasture, the other would try to take him for slaughter, was slightly amusing to watch, so as a slight word of advice unmark the animal from the pasture then slaughter him : P

ahonek

• Bay Watcher
  • Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!
    • View Profile
Re: quarrelling dwarves
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 10:32:20 am »

Yeah, I've seen this too. I think it's a pretty well-documented bug, and it might even be fixed by now (for the next release).

ThatOneSock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 10:50:05 am »

ohh i did a quick search in the forum, i  found it kinda funny though

Cotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 12:37:36 pm »

It's even funnier when you try to pasture a wild animal. Try it with something like a camel though, instead of a rhino or something.
Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.
Ashes are technically fire-safe.

ThatOneSock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 12:45:29 pm »

ha. i can only see how a rhino would end many urist McDeads