Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV  (Read 3742 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 08:57:23 pm »

So I can play without needing to refer to reference guides for the previous games. Excellent. I hate it when a game or book constantly refers to events that happened in a previous release :P
yep go crazy and make sure to get Alice it the I win button.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 12:57:49 pm »

Shot in the dark necro... I'm absolutely loving this game, but it's 3am and I cannot find the damn deep green moss in Narak to complete the challenge quest.  I got 2 and suspect I may have given away the third to a demon but cannot recall.  Been all over the first two floors of narak many times and have never had another drop.  Google no help either, anyone have an idea?
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 01:24:17 pm »

Second to last post here. Pretty sure you shouldn't be able to give away quest items, but it's been forever since I've last played this. I really should get around to finishing it, but Monster Hunter.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 01:25:43 pm »

I thought it was a relic drop not a monster drop.

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 11:56:35 pm »

Cool, thanks just got it!  Turns out I was panicking too much while playing, and if I looked at the maps online I could find the spot I'd missed.  The atmosphere of this game, especially the music, is really good.
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...
Pages: 1 [2]