Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: You see an elf child...  (Read 11077 times)

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You see an elf child...
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2011, 12:27:29 am »

We are going off topic.

back to the elf-maiming.

Or apprenticing, or hugging, or polite flower theft, or just ignoring her completely.

Jing0000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2011, 12:31:25 am »

Any Elf child who has the steel to skip to a Centaur, bloodied and scard, carrying the corpse of a downed enemy, has to be an unusual and special elf,   might be the one elf that i let live. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:35:33 am by Jing0000 »

noob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2011, 01:59:56 am »

beat her to the death with the flower.
LOSING IS FUN!

Deadly Lamarr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2011, 12:49:42 pm »

I was a good person when I First started reading these forums...I really was.

I like to believe that no matter how morbid or tasteless the humor here gets, each of us still has a good heart. Though some of us might keep ours in a goblin ^elfGoblin-elf hybrid caravan everything happened to be in a cage at it's making god frozen soap leather bag leather bag...

Never change, guys.
Sometimes you succeed in your goals and sometimes you and everyone around you is murdered by a gigantic spider.

C'est la vie

I'm walking crawling across the continent looking for a crutch. Story shortened, horse ate my foot.

Icee77

• Bay Watcher
  • I gave dogs [CAN_LEARN]. What have I DONE?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2011, 09:02:15 pm »

I quit, turn Bronze Collusuus into controllable, go back, then kick her. I like the blood she leaves!

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2011, 08:05:31 am »

The upside of doing that, is that the kis will go FLYING in a hilarious arc, until she explodes over a tree.
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

Evil One

• Bay Watcher
  • [Champion Elfslayer]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2011, 08:14:16 am »

If an elf child is brutally murdered in a forest, and no-one is around to see it... Does it still count?
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2011, 08:47:06 am »

If an elf child is brutally murdered in a forest, and no-one is around to see it... Does it still count?
Yes, but will anyone care about them?
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]