Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I started an Adventure Mode LP on Youtube  (Read 1151 times)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
I started an Adventure Mode LP on Youtube
« on: February 09, 2011, 04:34:49 am »

And i couldn't think of anything better to name this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Caeviens?feature=mhum
In case you don't like reading for some obscene reason.

Anyway.
Ill begin by saying that id probably do well to announce anything a couple more sets into the future when i actually start doing what i wanted to do the whole time instead of dieing and doing a quest.
So note that this is not entirely representative of the future, its only a start.
Also, ill mention that i tend to set my own quests. An example of how this isnt entirely how its going to be - It was intended purely as a starting point, in which i should have probably been a Dwarf.

Or something.

The question may be, "What makes this any different". To which i would answer, to wait and see what i prefer to do with my time once i roll a character who can fend for himself. Then ill start taking it seriously. Until then ill mainly be idly testing people, until one Man proves superior to his formers, and becomes the vision i have for him...

Anyway, Feedback is appreciated. Be constructive.
Id sign here, but i spent too long pondering if id be better off signing it with this ID or my YT ID. So Bah.

PS: This may end up being altered into a Fortress Mode play at some point much later on - The World is the relevant point right now, which ill explain when i get around to uploading more in the near future.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
Re: I started an Adventure Mode LP on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 05:11:46 pm »

I'll never read one of your posts again without superimposing that awesome accent over it. ;D

Great so far, keep it up!
Only you might want to zoom in a bit. It's hard to see what's going on, even on fullscreen. And some editing for time wouldn't hurt.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Re: I started an Adventure Mode LP on Youtube
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 09:30:08 pm »

I'll never read one of your posts again without superimposing that awesome accent over it. ;D

Great so far, keep it up!
Only you might want to zoom in a bit. It's hard to see what's going on, even on fullscreen. And some editing for time wouldn't hurt.
I know, but as i mention, ive never used Hypercam, and tinkering with the settings is the only way.
I *think* ive fixed it though.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.