Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So i just embarked with 6 females... and 1 lucky male dwarf :D  (Read 2217 times)

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: So i just embarked with 6 females... and 1 lucky male dwarf :D
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 10:12:28 am »

Just image if Genesis mod was used  :o

Juuust image ( yes im talking about genitals)
Desu

TheJackal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 12:27:58 pm »

I'm still in the embark screen, what should i name my 1 lucky guy?  I'm going to make this play through one of those last remaining dwarfs on the planet, and they will have to repopulate all by themselves;  if anything looking like dwarfs come they are infected and must be destroyed in a new way everytime :D

So names please :D

btw my fortress name will involve balls... but how to word it?

He's only lucky if he's heteronormative, which you assume. Bigot.
Maybe he's just a fabulous dorf, hmm? But go on, insult him by assuming he's into bearded bosoms and tiny dwarf highheels and chainmail stockings. When he splits your skull with his Gucci battleaxe(while looking fabulous in those Prada high boots) maybe you'll have time to repent.

Maybe.

P.S. When will Toady simulate more complex relationships? Surely you fellows want hot lesbo dorf action.

Umi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 12:35:49 pm »

I'm still in the embark screen, what should i name my 1 lucky guy?  I'm going to make this play through one of those last remaining dwarfs on the planet, and they will have to repopulate all by themselves;  if anything looking like dwarfs come they are infected and must be destroyed in a new way everytime :D

So names please :D

btw my fortress name will involve balls... but how to word it?

He's only lucky if he's heteronormative, which you assume. Bigot.
Maybe he's just a fabulous dorf, hmm? But go on, insult him by assuming he's into bearded bosoms and tiny dwarf highheels and chainmail stockings. When he splits your skull with his Gucci battleaxe(while looking fabulous in those Prada high boots) maybe you'll have time to repent.

Maybe.

P.S. When will Toady simulate more complex relationships? Surely you fellows want hot lesbo dorf action.

I know it isn't how you meant it, but you just gave me some pretty horrible mental images of 2girls1cup, but with beards...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 03:41:24 pm »

I know it isn't how you meant it, but you just gave me some pretty horrible mental images of 2girls1cup, but with beards...
Oh dear armok why did you tell us!?

That would explain why these clearly ultrafeminist women allowed him to tag along, however. :P

In all seriousness though dwarven culture as we almost always present it and how the game presents it in a couple ways does not permit for the ideals of what is feminine to us, it's more like everyone is equally masculine, and very masculine. Sexuality, and indeed emotions such as love, seem kinda repressed since marriage is so rare, and it may actually be a very strict puritan setting when it's been fully fleshed out, which indeed would make adultery come with a long prison sentence or even a beating for those few who commit it.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 04:04:45 pm »

They are so masculine that they have no notion of femininity and are therefore happy to run around in skirts. ...Or maybe they have no concept of masculinity and are happy to run around in trousers. After all, it's the players and not the dwarves who keep phrasing things in terms of Western human norms.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Inkster

• Bay Watcher
  • Lost in time
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 04:13:17 pm »

Also: 1 to 6 ratio? Name the dwarf "Keitaro." It's not like Keitaro ever got with anyone but Naru anyway, so the name is totally fitting. Your girl dwarves should be Naru, Motoko, Kitsune, Su, Shinobu and Mutsumi.

This was my first idea upon reading the title of the thread. Good show.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 06:44:02 pm »

My first thought was "make his highest skill liar. After all he did get on that expedition... somehow".
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Jessoftherocks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grounds all green and mushy, in dungeons o Despair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »

Just a thought, What would happen if you change the Pop cap to just your embarkers and try to build the fortress just from the offspring of that one male heheheh  Just a thought , I don't know if dwarfs are monogamous or complete sluts he he eeh
You obviously found a new species of smart kobold.
Way to go, you killed the only smart kobold's to have existed.
See? Not everyone avoids you!

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 07:03:43 pm »

That would be extremely boring. I dont like 0 pop cap games, do you know how long it takes for your fort to become anything other then a festering hall of babies and children?
Pages: 1 [2]