Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Horse foul > forgotten beast!  (Read 637 times)

scotch208

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Horse foul > forgotten beast!
« on: January 09, 2011, 02:34:45 am »

This Forgotten beast was a Towering human made of fire with a rectangular shell.

The horse foul was gigantic with incredible muscles. The fat was burned off his front left leg as a result of this encounter.

I read this and was like "AWWWW SHIT JUST GOT REAL!" lol
-The Dwarf Creed-
This is my workshop. There are many like it but this one is mine. It is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without my workshop I am useless. I must use my workshop well. I must work harder than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. He must have fun before I do. I will make it so. Before Armok I swear this creed: my workshop and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it. Amen.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Horse foul > forgotten beast!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 02:53:24 am »

Dude... it kicked him so hard that his lower body was severed and flew off. That is pretty damn awesome.

Then again if the body was tied to the fire material then it probably had almost no substance, so the kick was more than enough to break it. Hm... possible bug? I'd think something made of fire wouldn't be easy to attack.

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 03:11:34 am »

Pwnd
Desu

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 03:13:00 am »

Build that horse a tomb! Pronto!

synkell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 03:14:47 am »

in my limited experience , fire or other airy ( is that even the term ) substances like mist will allow anyone in DF to punch , claw or poke his way to victory... But damn, that horse foal is pretty badass. Chain it to your gate , so no more ambushes!