Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Not A Game, But Advertising A Game Forum  (Read 554 times)

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
Not A Game, But Advertising A Game Forum
« on: December 22, 2010, 05:57:38 am »

So. I'm a founding member of another board, the Spore Games Board. I'm... well, I'm rather ashamed to say it, but I kind of abandoned it for a while. Some time late last year, in fact. And it's in a rather sorry state at the moment. About seven active members left out of 60-something. There have been a couple of attempts to revive the board by drawing members from other sites, but so far, no luck.

Most of the games on the site are similar in style to the ones found here - especially Evolution, or whatever it was called, the one with the mind-controlling fungus? Like that, and often just as awesome. And the people there are fun, too. Pretty sure they'd make good DFers, actually. They're certainly creative, in any case. One evolution game ended up with an electric scorpion thing, and another with a tentacled rock dinosaur about 10cm tall.

It used to be an awesome place, and I want to go some way towards reviving it. Maybe that'll help make up for abandoning it so long ago. Is anyone interested?
くコ:彡