Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DAMN YOU GOBLINS!!  (Read 1225 times)

DwarfyDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Of course it's not safe! What are you, an ELF?!
    • View Profile
DAMN YOU GOBLINS!!
« on: December 16, 2010, 10:04:36 pm »

I was like the most awesome adventurer ever, having slain a dragon almost solo.
I was going to kill a titan with my 18 companions when I got tired and went to sleep.
When I woke, there were goblins. I was like 'No biggee' because I had killed plenty of goblins before.
Before 10 turns were over I was dead because all of my companions had died and the commander got a lucky shot in.

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMNN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU!!! *shakes fist*
Small elves in your beard. The STD of the Dwarven world.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: DAMN YOU GOBLINS!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:20:07 am »

once i had killed a goblin warband not a scratch only one lasher left and then it said that he had crushed my skull into my brain. :'(
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 09:31:17 am »

Once my warband got ambushed near a river... from the other side- with crossbows. My companions ran too the river and let the gobbos shoot them like Archery Targets... than carps attacked.
I run.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 11:54:07 am »

Once i've Attacked a goblin Warband near a River , killed 9/10 of them before a Hammergoblin got a lucky shot in and threw me into the river with two broken legs , a yellow Head , one arm looped off , Heart got a Blue , Left eye gone , and left wing Broken , and a unconscious kicked in when i attempted to swim to Dry land(And i died of drowning soon after)

Fuck you , goblins

Dingledodie

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 02:28:43 pm »

Once I got ambushed by ten goblins. Then 15 more came. Luckily one of my allies was a demon who kicked ass. My hammerdwarf and my demon ally slaughtered them all. I choked the crossbow weilding goblin that killed my ally swordsman, and then removed both of his eyes. That goblin wandered away.

While I was traveling I got ambushed by five goblins and a crossbow bolt got lucky, and jammed my brain.