Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: goblin cities taken out?  (Read 490 times)

bigbubba212

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
goblin cities taken out?
« on: December 13, 2010, 03:23:09 pm »

have the purple goblin cities been taken out of .31.18 because i've created several maps and there arnt any goblin sites on map

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: goblin cities taken out?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 03:28:14 pm »

The populations exist, so you get sieges and attacks and things, but the physical evidence doesn't exist due to a bug I think. The Forest Retreats and Mountainhomes don't exist on the map either.

wolfroy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 05:16:31 pm »

The populations exist, so you get sieges and attacks and things, but the physical evidence doesn't exist due to a bug I think. The Forest Retreats and Mountainhomes don't exist on the map either.
now i wish i had read this 2 days ago, i wouldn't have spent about 15 minutes looking for a nonexistent mountainhome
is it fortressing your dwarfs or dwarfing your fortress?
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!

Pyrite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 07:48:23 pm »

yeah I went on a journey through the caverns to try to locate the mountainhomes, but ended up drowning along the way. Surface access at least is definitely gone. Has anyone had any luck with cavern journeys? I managed to get off the embark square I entered through, at least.