Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: P.I. - Awareness  (Read 2976 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: P.I. - Awareness
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 05:17:42 pm »

Erm.... Meditate and attempt to gain control of a human body through the power of . . . magical plot device to allow me to do something?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:29:11 pm by V-Norrec »

rooot

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 05:22:04 pm »

Quickly scans self and all nearby surroundings

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 12:58:07 am »

Attempt to leave my sarcophagus, since reason says I'm in one.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 03:26:22 am »

I have changed my mind i don't to play this any more
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: P.I. - Awareness (Player Slot Open)
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 12:00:36 pm »

Waiting on Faust.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 04:40:24 am »

Claw. Grab hold of the edges, pull self forward. Lunge. Grasp. Other various concepts to describe panic and claustrophobia. Bang around on the edges. Scream. Sing. Smash myself against the edges.

Or just scream, if I can't move.

Or think about screaming, if I can't scream.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 04:43:46 am by Glacies »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 06:16:03 am »

Last slot still open???
If so, Names Nanoth...

Wait you said a person of any era right...

Uther - Male
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:18:31 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 09:24:48 pm »

Chuck
Erm.... Meditate and attempt to gain control of a human body through the power of . . . magical plot device to allow me to do something?
After random input from Chuck, the program realizes that he is, in fact, quite confused. More text appears: 'Enter 'Help' for a basic list of commands.'

Virgil
Quickly scans self and all nearby surroundings
You look down at the rest of your 'body' and find that you're entire exterior is made of a black metal. You appear to be about 2/3 the size of an average human. Other than your arm, the rest of your body seems to be entirely functional.

Looking around, you first realize that nearly everything around you is made of the same type of metal. This metal has rusted to quite an extent - more in some places than others. The sarcophagus in front of you is identical to the one you are in, albeit that the door is closed and a red light is blinking upon its top. From where you are, it seems that the floor drops off a yard behind the sarcophagus in front of you. Perhaps you should get out and take better look around the room? (if you wanted to do that in the beginning, you probably should have specified)

Abscissus
Attempt to leave my sarcophagus, since reason says I'm in one.
As you begin to move your left leg forward, you see a dark figure emerge from the sarcophagus opposite you. It starts making shrieking noises before falling flat on its face.

Faust
Claw. Grab hold of the edges, pull self forward. Lunge. Grasp. Other various concepts to describe panic and claustrophobia. Bang around on the edges. Scream. Sing. Smash myself against the edges.

Or just scream, if I can't move.

Or think about screaming, if I can't scream.
You grip the sides of the door to your sarcophagus and start banging around on its walls before screaming and landing flat on your face. (I think you might have confused your turn with Caesar's?)

Uther
(You're basically going to be filling in Caesar's spot)
A ringing in your ears slowly brings you consciousness. You feel you are swimming in a pool of warm syrup. As you gain more feeling, you realize that you are cold, neigh freezing. Forcefully you open your eyes revealing that your pool is quite smaller than you first thought. It seems you are in a transparent vertical tube as you feel the walls of your confinement with your hands. There is a light emanating from below your pool. You suddenly notice there is a mask attached to your face along with a tube leading above you. As the pool seems to get colder and colder, you begin to panic, fearing for your life. The thought of breaking out of your tube occurs to you. What do you do?

I've been drawing up maps and such, so you'll have some fun soon. This is just the prologue, and I promise you guys will start having stats/equipment once you have gotten a good bit farther.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 09:33:41 pm »

Help

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 09:38:56 pm »

Virgil
Help
Basic Command List:
'Help' Open this menu
'dir' Look at the contents of the current directory
'cd [folder]' Open a folder within a directory
'cd ..' Go up a directory
'Run [Program]' Run a program

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 09:41:14 pm »

'dir'

rooot

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 09:47:08 pm »

Gets up and begins to take a more detailed glance around the room, looking for any working electronic interface which could help me find information on in the current facility, specifically regarding my state, and the sarcophagi. What could have possibly led me to this state?

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 10:44:05 pm »

Push forward, try and get out of the sarcophagus as fast as possible.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 04:05:12 am »

Get out of the sarcophagus, ignoring anything that might hinder the actual action of getting out and standing up.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."
Pages: 1 [2]