Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are a Demon! In hell! (Previously You are a normal person!)  (Read 1575 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Demon! In hell! (Previously You are a normal person!)
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 05:23:46 pm »

You attempt to steal something, you die.

Now post something reasonable, Or suffer >:O

My god man, we are going to suffer an excessive amount!

Anyway, get a weapon or something.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 05:24:25 pm »

Enquire as to the name of your mysterious benefactor. (ask the NPC ally's name)
*Hugs*

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 05:27:23 pm »

Oh yes you are >:D

You search around for a weapon of some kind, although all you really find is a long rock, guess caves aren't formed with weapons in mind.... A demon appears! It snarls with red fangs with sweet-- blood? Woa. Anyway its coming towards me, what do I do?!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 05:40:52 pm »

Oh yes you are >:D

You search around for a weapon of some kind, although all you really find is a long rock, guess caves aren't formed with weapons in mind.... A demon appears! It snarls with red fangs with sweet-- blood? Woa. Anyway its coming towards me, what do I do?!

Attack it with your rock! Also, use random.org for attacks!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 05:48:02 pm »

((At this point, random.org will surprise sex us, even on a 20))

You swing with your rock at the speeding demon towards its head-- you fly back, the demon having rammed into you with such force that the rock itself is cracked slightly. The mysterious man simply jabs the demon, tearing into its guts and throwing it onto a Stalagmite on the wall, impailing it. The man helps you to your feet "You alright? I'll tell you once, let me deal with things like this, if you want to live. Your just a greenie." You reply with "Thanks... Who are you?" In which he replys with "I will not disclose my name here, although I think your old race called me a 'arch fiend' what a weird name to call me... After all. We look almost exactly the same."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 05:59:44 pm »

The Arch-fiend takes you though the cave to the outside. Wow... Its all in a huge cave complex. There are ocieans even! The ceiling cant be seen and the light is ever so red. You also notice that you are on a plateu. The exit overlooks the city as well. It appears to look almost human but there are demonic elements here and there. "This is my stop, just go down this path and you will reach a building that may explain some things." And with that the Fiend dissapears as dark tentrils cover him and then dissapates.
[Lost ally: Mysterious man]
Confused you go to the nearest building. Inside it is blank white tiles with glass tables and leather upholstery. You take a leaflet that says "So you went to hell!" Inside it tells that your now a new fledgling demon. You have a responcibilty to keep hell safe as it is. The receptionist calls you over and gives you an ID card, showing your name, and home adress. You also see a map of the city

(There is a sea on the west of town, there is a forest where sounds come from, tech is human-level and with exeptions. The blue mark is the town's request center and the green mark is your home.
Apparantly you dont have a job yet, however there is a job center where requests are made and demons can take them for money, sounds like a possible thing to do. You finally arrive home. Home being a small apartment with a flatmate, you dont know its name or gender though... (You can name and call gender if you wish.) So what now?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: status (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2]