Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Few Questions...  (Read 1323 times)

FivE

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: A Few Questions...
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 05:48:23 am »

'Nother tip: You might want to enable visible caves in worldgen, you can just run to those and fight stuff and if there are towns surrounding a cave, they'll most likely have been attacked by the resident so you can ask them.

Unforgiven

• Bay Watcher
  • Carps can kill Dragons?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 12:41:01 pm »

I found the cause. I usually set everything to Maximum before world generation, even the History. This was the problem, my world started on the Year 1050 where there was nothing to do (I really hope the game doesn't end completely with nothing else to do when that year usually comes), so I set it to 250 and there were tons of quests, not ALWAYS though, because if the first person doesn't give me a quest - no one else usually does.

I'm setting the year to 5 just for the lulz.

Unforgiven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 02:49:42 pm »

Also, how do I actually put backpacks on my back?

I chose to be a human outsider, and have nothing except a dagger and a spear which I traded for a backpack. I can only hold the backpack in my left/right hands and not store anything in it. I does nothing, nor does P, i, r or d.

Is it even possible?

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 02:54:11 pm »

I chose to be a human outsider, and have nothing except a dagger and a spear which I traded for a backpack. I can only hold the backpack in my left/right hands and not store anything in it. I does nothing, nor does P, i, r or d.

Is it even possible?

w

Unforgiven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 04:10:43 pm »

Is it even possible?

w

Thanks. :)
Pages: 1 [2]