Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Phoebus 31.16v00 Tileset Problems  (Read 1081 times)

Unforgiven

• Bay Watcher
  • Carps can kill Dragons?
    • View Profile
Phoebus 31.16v00 Tileset Problems
« on: December 04, 2010, 12:59:44 pm »

I tried installing the Phoebus 31.16v00 tileset, and it worked. Except for a few things that REALLY bug me. The ores have been changed to what they're meant to be, etc. The only problem I'm having is that all my dwarves are naked (like peasants) and dogs/cats/wildlife are still represented by a letter.

I tried copying both the "data" and "raw" folders from the Phoebus 31.16v00 folder into my main Dwarf Fortress directory, but that still didn't do the trick. I updated my save games but that didn't do the trick either. I ran the "Lazy Newb Settings v2.0.bat" file and selected it to install the Phoebus 31.16v00 Tileset, which it did, then I set it to update the save games, which it also did. Still, my dwarves are naked and animals are represented by a single letter. I put the "LNP Files" folder into my original DF folder so I could play on my Save, and I put my original DF folder into another folder so I could put the "Lazy Newb Settings v2.0.bat" file in there too. So, the folder contains my original DF folder and the "Lazy Newb Settings v2.0.bat" file, so I run the "Lazy Newb Settings v2.0.bat" and I set it to install the Phoebus 31.16v00 Tileset, which it does, I set it to update my savegames, which it does.

STILL, my dwarves are naked and animals are represented by a single letter. Here's a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It has worked before but it's not working now.

I thought this would be the best place to ask - if a moderator feels they should move it to another board, feel free to do so.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Phoebus 31.16v00 Tileset Problems
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 04:13:27 pm »

Did it not occur to you that the best place for this would be the tileset topic?
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?