Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Broker won't trade?  (Read 428 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Broker won't trade?
« on: December 04, 2010, 05:05:32 pm »

The first caravan for Moonshin had come. I requested the broker to find out... he was sleeping. Of all the times to go to bed! When he woke up, he went inside the hall, went torwad the exit, and then... he turned and went into the stockpile/workshop area. Bemuzed, I checked and saw he had went into a mood! Luckly, I had everything he needed... which was 2 rocks. after he made a impressive bracelet, he went upstairs... and went on break!

So the traders are still out there, and hes sitting around in the meeting hall doing nothing while a clearly demand him to go to the trade depo!

How do I fix this?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

abadidea

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_8BIT_PROGRAMMER]
    • View Profile
    • 0xabad1dea
Re: Broker won't trade?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 05:06:42 pm »

On your depot you can press "b" to toggle on "anyone can trade". All it really effects is how good a deal you get AFAIK.
ABadIdea likes bandfire opal, black opal, claro opal, crystal opal, fire opal, harlequin opal, jelly opal, levin opal, pinfire opal, precious fire opal, red flash opal, white opal, and microcline for its vibrant hue.

glory in the thunder, resplendent in the sky <-- I wrote a whole novel. There will be more.