Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Expedition leader in mood; Diplomat left unhappy  (Read 488 times)

kaapelikala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Expedition leader in mood; Diplomat left unhappy
« on: November 21, 2010, 08:48:47 pm »

My Expedition leader decided to create an epic rock salt scepter. When he was sitting in the workshop the outpost liaison arrived. The same second the liaison left with the message "Diplomat has left unhappy". Also the moody expedition leader couldn't be set to a noble even though he still was in the postition of the expedition leader.

Possibly has something to do with the same happening when you replace the leader while the diplomat is in the fortress.

Have you had a similar situation?

Namfuak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Expedition leader in mood; Diplomat left unhappy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 08:52:01 pm »

That's weird.  I had a fort where I wouldn't let diplomats in, and sometimes they would almost immediately leave, and sometimes they would sit around for a long time before they would leave.  And a few ended up trapped with my invalid migrants and watched as the migrants clawed around the room looking for vermin to eat, thirsty and tired, and as some lost their mind and hit others the whole bunch eventually were lost.  I think someone killed the diplomats too.