Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Umal Budbristles the Blister of Itches: Dentist...?  (Read 554 times)

Jachim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Umal Budbristles the Blister of Itches: Dentist...?
« on: November 20, 2010, 09:33:43 pm »

Engraved on the wall is a finely-designed image of Rofa Gravelbeach the elf, and Umal Budbristles the Blister of Itches the hydra by Imush Limarlokum. Rofa Gravelbeach is cringing, Umal Budbristles the Blister of Itches is striking a menacing pose. The artwork relates to the tearing off of the elf Rofa Gravelbeach's lower right back tooth by the hydra Umal Budbristles the Blister of Itches in 112.

So he's a dentist hydra. I think he should be commended!

Internet Kraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Umal Budbristles the Blister of Itches: Dentist...?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 09:41:55 pm »

Clearly you must start an adventurer, track down that hydra, and then remove all 7 of his lower right back teeth.
Picture a dwarf, warrior, mechanic, or some other incredibly useful profession. Now picture him dead. That's what infections do.
[NOPAIN] no gain.
Escapist Reveredtour Let's Play.

Jachim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 09:42:56 pm »

Nah, it was an elf. Who needs teeth anyway?

edit: sorry for the rather useless post, I'm sure everyone has found some seriously amusing engravings. This was one of my first. :]

Naz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 11:34:56 pm »

There's no such thing as a useless post if it relates to an awesome engraving/artifact. On the same line, I played an adventurer once who had a long spear and a strange obsession with teeth. I mean...its HARD to target teeth with a pike.
Urist McDwarf cancels wear pants: Just because