Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any stand-alone mod that has dwarves auto-equip new clothes?  (Read 1025 times)

Dragonchampion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Any stand-alone mod that has dwarves auto-equip new clothes?
« on: November 13, 2010, 02:54:13 am »

Pretty much the title. I would like a mod that has dwarves automatically get new clothes when their old ones are torn apart/gone.

If it is also applicable, anyone know if there is a mod that makes dwarves have happy thoughts from getting new clothing?

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Any stand-alone mod that has dwarves auto-equip new clothes?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 02:59:54 am »

Pretty much the title. I would like a mod that has dwarves automatically get new clothes when their old ones are torn apart/gone.

If it is also applicable, anyone know if there is a mod that makes dwarves have happy thoughts from getting new clothing?
Mods can only change the raws, so adding anything of new functions and other similar things is possible only by Toady, as he's the only person on the planet that has DF's source code  :P

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Any stand-alone mod that has dwarves auto-equip new clothes?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 02:23:44 pm »

The best solution (that I know of) is to make everyone military and give them cloth only uniforms...set it to replace clothing, uniformed while off duty, and never activate said military dwarfs....they will replace clothes when they need too