Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hold on a Second You goblins  (Read 1007 times)

Seanp888

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy *shrug*
    • View Profile
Hold on a Second You goblins
« on: January 25, 2011, 04:47:59 am »

For some reason i have twice had 4 group of goblin ambushers pop out of the corners each lead by a human and as soon as i unpause the goblins beat the shit out of the human and then flee off my map, whats the deal here?

Oh and if it matters I made elves evil and gave my dwarfs wings but i don't think it would be relevant to it?
\  I don't imagine them marching out there in a column and facing the enemy in a phalanx and using traditional footwork and precise blows to disable their target.  I figure they chug six beers, strap up and roll out with the intention of making something vomit.\

rephikul

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_IDEA]
    • View Profile
Re: Hold on a Second You goblins
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 04:57:51 am »

Loyalty cascade. Well-known problem.
Intensifying Mod v0.23 for 0.31.25. Paper tigers are white.
Prepacked Dwarf Fortress with Intensifying mod v.0.23, Phoebus graphics set, DFhack, Dwarf Therapist, Runesmith and a specialized custom worldgen param.

Shambling Zombie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 05:03:07 am »

Bird-like wings, or bat-like wings?

Seanp888

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy *shrug*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 05:19:00 am »

Just wings i suppose?

[BODY:HUMANOID:2EYES:2WINGS:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:HUMANOID_JOINTS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:5FINGERS:5TOES:MOUTH:FACIAL_FEATURES:TEETH:RIBCAGE]

As you see i just made them have 2 wings and also i gave them the [FLIER] tag but in error i forgot to type it right on this world gen so the wings don't work *Facepalm*

And Your probably right Rephikul but its still pretty funny XD
\  I don't imagine them marching out there in a column and facing the enemy in a phalanx and using traditional footwork and precise blows to disable their target.  I figure they chug six beers, strap up and roll out with the intention of making something vomit.\