Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Chrononauts - The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.  (Read 8479 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Taking a nap amidst a radioactive wasteland would've been nice.

And really, Squeegy, just post the names of those who hold the game up. It's guaranteed to work better than just stating that someone's holding it up, in 80% of the possible situations.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Posting to watch

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Your a bit late sir.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

That's a shame, interesting concept.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

A strange man in black jeans and a gray suddenly appears in front of several startled pedestrians. He politely asks them the time.

"Er... 5:24 PM."

"No, I mean the date. Sorry."

"October 24th, 2010."

"What? Damn! Oh well, better late than never. I don't feel like going through all that again. Let's see, who's still left here?"

HELLO I'M BACK

This time I will take good advice and set down some rules:
1. This will be updated every weekend. You have the entire week to get your actions in.
2. If you do not submit an action by the weekend, you will be skipped. Everyone else gets to do what they chose to do, including "stab you with a knife".
3. If you miss the deadline twice, you will lose your character and it will be given to someone else. No refunds.
3a. If you post in advance that you will be gone, you can appoint a substitute to take your place while you are gone. Feel free to send actions anyway if you get hold of a computer.

Anyone with a character is welcome to come back, but I'm not going to shed tears if they don't! Characters are as of now open for the taking if their original owner doesn't show up by the 29th. Gonna send out a mass PM anyway.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

Wait, I saw a better way, travel to 1922, kill Einstein when he visits Japan, blame the Nazis.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

So, are new character submissions open, or can only the old characters be taken?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

Well we're actually supposed to be 11 people and we are only like 6 so I should think that you may be allowed to make a new character, we'll have to see what Squeegy says though.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:51:53 am by Demonic Spoon »

Urist McOverlord

• Bay Watcher
  • [Evil_Genius]
    • View Profile

Posting for follow on the reboot. Because this is either going to be really awesome, or a brilliant trainwreck.

And yeah. There's no way I'm going to be able to be consistent enough to actually participate. Sorry.
Magma: The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

If it moves, it wants to kill you. It may not try to, but it wants to.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'll allow new characters, since we didn't get very far.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Alright then.

Name: Saxton Hale Ranic Thorbert
Nationality: Australian
Description: Manly A wimpy geek who has somehow survived the outback. He is of average height, with black hair and a thin beard. Doesn't particularly care for his country, but a richer Australia means a richer him. Also time travel.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]