Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How would one breath fire?  (Read 845 times)

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How would one breath fire?
« on: September 25, 2010, 10:24:13 pm »

Lets say for example you modded or got a mod that would allow you to play a dragon, My question is how and if at all possible is it to breath fire?
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How would one breath fire?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 10:32:56 pm »

I don't think you can activate special attacks in adventure mode. Perhaps finding a way so your blood is face melting acid may be possible.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 10:42:02 pm »

Thats rather disappointing, Would you consider it possible to mod it so one could do it, Or better yet add potions into the game ((IE, You find certain ingrediants and mix it, Haveing diffrent effects?))

I don't know If someone could make it so you could breath fire on command then theres a possibilty for much more, Such as mage's ingame.

But im rambleing here. Eh Thanks for replying
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 11:51:40 pm »

well you can make a reaction that takes a race only item and craft a material that burst into skin melting/Freezing vapors. getting the Race only to effect Adventure mode might be tricky due to I have not touch in conversion based modding but I think there a tag you could add to a entity that allows a certain race to hold something.
This means making a draconian race with a item called Scale of Draco to be a uniformed item and have the adv reaction preserve the Scale for repeated use.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes