Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cancels collect sand: Job item lost or destroyed  (Read 718 times)

candylord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cancels collect sand: Job item lost or destroyed
« on: September 24, 2010, 09:59:26 pm »

yeah, I got this error recently, ant its really annoying me
currently there are 71 pages of pretty much all "Urist Mccraftsdwarf cancels collect sand: Job item lost or destroyed" x9001

okay, maybe not quite over 9000, but you get my point
its getting really frustrating having to spam pg up to see the alerts that you want, like ambushes, or just whether that fey bastard started a mysterious construction
I've checked, all of the sand bags are in the sand collection area, basically one square has 172 bags of yellow sand
I've had a thriving glass industry (nearly finished by glass pyramid, then hit the max level =[ ) so it hasn't been a problem in the past...
Statistically, one in twenty of us live next door to a pedophile. Not me though, I live next door to a stunning pair of seven year olds

FleshForge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cancels collect sand: Job item lost or destroyed
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 10:12:21 pm »

Someone grabbed the bag, probably to put seeds in it (seriously).
make a lot more bags

Hans Lemurson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cancels collect sand: Job item lost or destroyed
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 10:49:55 pm »

Do you have any EMPTY bags?  Also, do you have a place to put your sand-filled bags?
Foolprooof way to penetrate aquifers of unlimited depth.  (Make sure to import at least 10 stones for mechanisms)
Toughen Dwarves by dropping stuff on them.  (Nothing too heavy though, and make sure to wear armor.)
"Urist had a little lamb
whose feet tracked blighted soot.
And into every face he saw
his sooty foot he put."