Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Defend Your Homeland  (Read 2391 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Defend Your Homeland
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 09:31:50 am »

>Search the body for anything useful. If he has ID, take it.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 09:45:04 am »

I say we should see if we can help the man, it's not stated that he's dead, just unconcious with shrapnel in his arm. Even if we can't help him we should try to keep him alive and well/ take him with us so he can help us if we encounter the military/ earn brownie points with them for trying to help him.
Edit: Bolded
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 11:03:00 am by quip »
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 10:15:20 am »

Write actions in bold arghhhhhhhghndfhjrtyyhedrcjdsdxc!

I'll post when I have more time.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 10:35:16 am »

Pull the driver out of the car as gently as gravity will allow then retreat back into the forest with driver in hand.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 11:59:46 am »

Write actions in BALD arghhhhhhhghndfhjrtyyhedrcjdsdxc!

Fixed.  ;)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 01:22:10 pm »

I had figured that it was built in when I wrote that. We're a mechanic and a hacker, it shouldn't be that hard for us to use the toolkit to remove it from the truck and repair it for use with the laptop.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 02:06:31 pm »

Write actions in BALD arghhhhhhhghndfhjrtyyhedrcjdsdxc!

Fixed.  ;)

Actually,bold. When you hold your mouse on it,it says so.

I had figured that it was built in when I wrote that. We're a mechanic and a hacker, it shouldn't be that hard for us to use the toolkit to remove it from the truck and repair it for use with the laptop.

Ah,good point.

_ _ _ _ _

You take a look at the radio. (9+1) After some work you manage to separate it from the truck and charge it with your laptop. You turn it on,but there's no one on the channel and you don't know how to connect to the channel of the military.
 Remembering it's probably not safe here,you drag the driver and the radio to the forest. You find a darker corner and rest. After some time the driver wakes up. Looking confused he looks at you and asks: "Ugh...What the hell just happened?"
 You explain the situation. The driver nods. "Well I'm sure there's no point just sitting here... Hey that's my radio! I have no idea how you managed to make it work without the truck,but things are going to be a lot easier now." He changes the radio channel and contacts the army.
 "Ah,I see. One of our anti-air positions has been taken over,so it's not safe going through open fields. There should be a small road through the forest. A jeep patrol should go through there in about ten minutes. They'll pick you up and drop you off at the base. "
 ...The trip was safe this time. Before you is the military base. It is pretty small,but it has the usual: private quarters,hangars,communications. The driver turns towards you.
 "Well,thank you for saving my ass I guess... I should probably visit the medic to get my arm looked at. As for you? Hmm... I don't know. Join the army as a conscript? We're always looking for new men. Besides you don't really have a choice, do you? Boss should be in that building. Well,see you. "
 (Note:Conscription is unavoidable. Resistance is futile. The real game begins about here.)
 You visit the local leader and get accepted into the forces. You are now Conscript of The Danar Defense Force , Division 7.
 Before you leave the leaders office,he turns to you and speaks:
 "There are some things you should do. First you should visit the drill instructor. He will evaluate your abilities and find the squad that needs you the most,as well as tell you what weapons and armor should be issued to you."
What do you do? You could visit the drill instructor as you were told,read about equipment or check the base out first.

Sorry for bad place to end the action.I'm out of time. It's pretty obvious what you're going to say.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 02:11:01 pm »

Read up on equipment, then check the base, and finish the day off by visiting the drill instructor.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 02:26:41 pm »

Read up on equipment, then check the base, and finish the day off by visiting the drill instructor.
I'll just go with my standard posting method of agreeing with the previous poster.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 02:54:50 pm »

I'll just go with my standard posting method of agreeing with the previous poster.
Hello Hunam
Pages: 1 [2]