Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leader is berserk and no military  (Read 679 times)

lewicki

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Leader is berserk and no military
« on: September 23, 2010, 07:39:44 pm »

1 year into my fortress and the leader goes berserk and starts killing everything. I don't have any nobles and am not able to create a military. What can I do besides watch my dwarves get chased around and beaten?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Leader is berserk and no military
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 07:41:49 pm »

Get a miner over there and have your leader attack them. Unless your leader is a miner. Alternatively, learn how to use the military.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

lewicki

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 07:51:38 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply. How do i got about "getting my miner over there" though?

Fredd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 10:44:20 pm »

That situation is known as the DDD(Dwarven Deep Doo) .Go to the "M"ilitary screen, add every dwarf left to the militia, go to the "S"quad screen, highlight the militia squads,Capital A, B, C, how many squads you have, then  set "K"ill on the individual. Then the remaining dwarfs will mob him, or her. No barracks are needed.  This is also known as the Anti-Varmint plan. If the rampaging dorf is the militia commander, just vacate his job, assign another, then stomp the rampaging dwarf
Should you fail to comply, strict !!disciplinary actions!! will be taken. Also, we feel we should remind you that one of the "criminals" on your list is the chief medical dwarf. If he ends up too badly injured to do his job, you will be fired. Out of a magma cannon.
Sincerely,
The Administration

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 10:54:55 pm »

create a militia commander and then use him to make a squad.. order the squad to beat the man to death