Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: No path to chain animal message spam (with save)  (Read 648 times)

SupremeOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
No path to chain animal message spam (with save)
« on: December 04, 2007, 06:43:00 am »

Link to save file

My Hammerer has got it into his head to chain up some animal somewhere.   I have a bunch of war dogs asigned to various chains, so it's probably one of them.  Unfortunately he can't seem to find a way there.

So far as I know, all of my chains should be accessible.  I have designated a few areas as restricted because they are near siege locations, but that's it.

I can't change his jobs, because apparently he only lives to dispense dwarven justice....

I looked in the known bugs area and while there are some pathing bugs reported, this specific one is not.

Nil Eyeglazed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: No path to chain animal message spam (with save)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 08:47:00 am »

He's not trying to chain one of your war dogs.  He's trying to chain one of your criminals.  Check your justice screen.  Do you have a jail?  Do you have a path from your hammerer to all criminals and to all jail cells?
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...<P>It should be pretty fun though.