Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Caravan stuck - bug?  (Read 1154 times)

Komnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Caravan stuck - bug?
« on: August 19, 2010, 09:17:18 am »

I had an ambush hit while a caravan was part-way into my fort, so I sealed off the area, splitting the caravan.  Now the caravan won't leave, even after I re-opened my doors.  They've been here for a couple of years now, half of them sitting in my depot, the other half sitting outside a couple of Z-levels up, near where I had sealed up.  Caravans from other races come and use the depot just fine, but this caravan won't leave.  Any way I can fix this?

existent

• Bay Watcher
  • I Watch Bays
    • View Profile
Re: Caravan stuck - bug?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 09:18:22 am »

I had an ambush hit while a caravan was part-way into my fort, so I sealed off the area, splitting the caravan.  Now the caravan won't leave, even after I re-opened my doors.  They've been here for a couple of years now, half of them sitting in my depot, the other half sitting outside a couple of Z-levels up, near where I had sealed up.  Caravans from other races come and use the depot just fine, but this caravan won't leave.  Any way I can fix this?
Liberal application of magma.
[DF 0.31.13]  ۝ War of the Ring Mod ۝  [WotR 0.13.3]

War of the Ring is back baby!
A mod based on Lord of the Rings, by JRR Tolkien.

Abaddon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Caravan stuck - bug?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 09:41:53 am »

Liberal application of magma.

Fixes everything.