Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Unkown Dwarf Interloper!  (Read 626 times)

OutlawBlue9

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Unkown Dwarf Interloper!
« on: July 30, 2010, 03:34:26 pm »

So there is this unknown and definitely unregistered Dwarf following around my Mason. She does not appear on Dwarf Therapist and she is listed as my Outpost Liason! This is my first time playing the DF in a year or so so this new version is well...new to me.  What is an Outpost Liason, why is she here stalking my Mason and do I have to feed her?

OutlawBlue9

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Unkown Dwarf Interloper!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 03:37:13 pm »

Literally not 20 seconds after posting this I got an alert from my un industrious interloping intruder telling me she was my Outpost Liason and she wanted to "discuss my situation". Granted she's been here for over a Season and just introduced herself. Also I have no idea how to hear her out? I hit enter and the screen went away.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Unkown Dwarf Interloper!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 03:42:20 pm »

She wants to make trade agreements with your expedition leader. Just disable all jobs on your expedition leader for a bit until she's finished negotiations (you'll have to decide what you want to order and whatnot) and she'll go away.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One