Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [Secret Keeper Succession] Bisekmessthos - The Veiled Citadel  (Read 4081 times)

Andreus

• Bay Watcher
  • Doom Consultant
    • View Profile
Re: [Secret Keeper Succession] Bisekmessthos - The Veiled Citadel
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2010, 12:33:48 pm »

Shall we skip to the next player, or wait a bit longer?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2010, 01:10:51 pm »

Skip 'im!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2010, 01:11:35 pm »

sorry but everytime i get to fall, it crashes, even started a new save and it still breaks.... might be my computer, anyways ya go ahead and skip me, maybe I might come back in next time around if I can get this fixed.
Nom nom nom

John Keel

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_AVATAR:ALWAYS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2010, 04:36:04 pm »

I'd like to be added to the reserves, but I won't be able to play until the 11th of August if I do get a chance somehow.
King of the Onslaught of Narwhals

Andreus

• Bay Watcher
  • Doom Consultant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2010, 03:25:34 pm »

Looks like we may have to skip Varicelli as well. Turn passes to Dariush.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2010, 02:26:43 am »

OK, picking up the save. Will start playing tomorrow, another succession on hand.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2010, 07:15:57 am »

My savegame got corrupted halfway through right before I was going to write a story :( And anyway I couldn't even guess of what KIND anyone's secret was and FPS was killing :( I fail at this type of succession. Sign me out please. Sorry for wasting two days' time of this game :(
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 07:17:45 am by Dariush »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2010, 11:41:43 am »

same thing happend to me, maybe it's a world problem and the game gets corrupted 2.5 years in?  cause it did it to me 3 times and I assumed it was my coputer but if it happened to you too...
Nom nom nom

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2010, 11:49:18 am »

Actually, the save probably corrupted because my system crashed during autosaving after summer, and I doubt it happened because of DF.

Aequor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2010, 09:23:37 am »

I believe that puts it as my turn. I'll get the save tonight and start playing.
[USE_GOOD_REASON:UNTHINKABLE]

Aequor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2010, 09:16:44 am »

Okay, it seems the save is probably corrupted or something, it's crashing for me around summertime, consistently. There's simply no way I can play past it, sorry guys :(
[USE_GOOD_REASON:UNTHINKABLE]

StephanReiken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2010, 12:26:44 pm »

the same thing has been said multiple times, its something that is trying to spawned during summer that must be crashing it.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2010, 02:44:30 pm »

Im DLing for my turn, if it happens to me it's a dead save... if not, well then im better tan those whove tried.

Also, I've noticed the save is rediculously big... have we breached HFS alredy?

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2010, 04:09:44 pm »

4th, Granite, 1053: ..... This place is an absolute mess. I've been here the entire time, but somehow failed to pay attention. There is junk laying everywhere, our stocks arent being updated because our I don't even have a meager office to do work in. I have even found a partial dwarven skeleton just laying about in one of the rooms! I looked all over, trying to identify the stockpiles, and found none designated as a graveyard, so I made one, outside mind you, but it has do to for now.

10th, Granite, 1053: ..... Again i am dumbfounded as to the minds of the previous Secret Keepers, though I haven't read their reports, I'm shure that they include, TURNING OFF ALL THE LABORS?! MY GOD! This is outright stupid, no wonder nothing is getting done.

12th, Granite, 1053: Our trader, the Secret Keeper, finnally got to the depot to trade, only for me to realize, we've already traded? Anyway, there are things we missed, we traded most of the useless crafts for some rope, we need some restraints for the heavily flawed justice system, dont need to be beating dwarves with the sharp end of the stick...

23rd, Granite, 1053: Well, most everything has been going smoothly, finally got people to get working again, started on making this place more astetically pleasing, smoothing all the wall and floors, got 4 dwarves working on it, 2 former miners, and 2 masons. I have the useless fish cleaners hauling furniture into their proper places... Oh, and we have more followers to our god.

12th, Slate, 1053: The Mason's project has been going well, though slowly but thats from inexperiance, i've ordered some of the more annoying mason's shoppes to be removed, just getting in the way, and it's distracting from the real project. I've yet to find the lever that controls the farmer's floodgate, and it's not liked up to the bridge lever... this might be disturbing when the field dry up and need re-wetting.

14th, Slate, 1053: Ugh, I have found out that our refuse pile is full, and body parts have been 'stockpiled' in the kitchen, rotting, and making the food that is RIGHT NEXT TO IT smell and taste bad... almost everyday now i find something wrong that needs fixing, but it just seems that things are getting slower and slower..... Though I doubt I have found any of my predecessors Secret, I have yet to start on my own... this may prove fruitful in the eyes of our god however.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:58:02 pm by Evergod41 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]