Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: B.A (Monte Felon) {A action tale}  (Read 625 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
B.A (Monte Felon) {A action tale}
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:32:33 pm »

Monte Felon was falling. Panes of glass rushed by in a river of reflected lights and shadows, the steel supports separating individual windows blurring into a slightly grey sheen. Monte was spinning, a sensation he was used to usually, as ducks and rolls were some of the more basic manuvers he used. However, the rushing wind did manage to disorient Monte enough that he didn't slow his fall enough...

But we're getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we? Let's start at the beginning.

"B.A, you have a mission briefing in conference room L4. High priority." Garret's heavy austrailian accent broke through your relaxed state of mind... Oh, alright, you were asleep. But you did just spend 32 hours in Moscow bringing down a Al-Queda bombing on the kremlin, so it's understandable.
 "Shut the hell up Garret, I'm trying to sleep."
 "Alright mate, just don't come cryin' to me when you get your badge revoked." Garret settles back in his chair, accross the table from you. A cool bowl of soup sits between you and him, with a spoon lying in the last dregs of liquid. You sigh and climb out of your chair. You stretch your back, as it's stiff from your nap. You decide it's probably best to get to the conference room, but there are other things you could do, if you wanted to show your ire to the higher-ups. Of course, you are in your room, so you'd have to leave first.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.