Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: where could i find crutches/ splints/ other workshops in the raws?  (Read 341 times)

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile

hey, i was wondering where the crutches and splints are in the raws, i was also kinda curious where the generic workshops are, if there in there at all

any help?
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
Re: where could i find crutches/ splints/ other workshops in the raws?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 05:56:56 pm »

Near all of the vanilla workshops aren't moddable... At all.

The smelter (possibly the kiln as well) and the soap workshop and I think the tanning workshop and kitchen maybe and I think that's it.

The soap makers is the only one that I believe you can actually edit the workshop itself and change how it looks.

The others you can ONLY add reactions, the only vanilla reactions you can remove are in the reaction_other file.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 06:07:01 pm »

how about crutches?
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 06:16:48 pm »

I believe those are hard coded. You could however make a reaction to produce them quite possibly.

[PRODUCT:100:1:SPLINT:NONE:PLANT_MAT:OAK:WOOD]

That may or may not be a working product for a reaction, just an idea.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!