Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Military bugs listed on the wiki  (Read 401 times)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Military bugs listed on the wiki
« on: July 12, 2010, 11:04:15 pm »

The wiki lists a couple of military bugs. Such as, dwarves who start in on the military never again performing civilian labor, and military dwarves not training when set to "Train" scheduling.

Are these still active, or have they been fixed and the Wiki is just slow in updating?
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

morikal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Military bugs listed on the wiki
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 12:09:44 am »

There are still a variety of military bugs

Nil Eyeglazed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 01:01:43 am »

It's hard for any particular person to say that a bug is or isn't active.  If they haven't had problems with something, it doesn't mean it's not bugged.  For instance, I've gotten into certain habits from previous versions in order to make bugs less likely that make it hard for me to say if some bugs are active or not.

My dwarfs are training and doing work after expulsion from the military.  I've become superstitious about drafting miners, which caused me no end of problems in the previous versions, and am loathe to see if it works.  Your mileage may vary :)
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...<P>It should be pretty fun though.

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 02:58:09 am »

highly recommend u register on http://bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/main_page.php

its the official bug reporting tool and is the best way to search and see if a bug is active or needs to be reported