Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fullscreen Bug  (Read 541 times)

Zankaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Fullscreen Bug
« on: June 26, 2010, 03:04:53 pm »

I could not make a thread in the bug forum so doing it here.

I tried using fullscreen and while the window does change to fullscreen mode the image stays the same size as the window mode leaving it in the top left corner and just a black void covering the rest of the screen.

Is this a common issue already resolved? I am using the latest version but could not find anything talking about it with the Search option.
"Hesitation leads to disaster" - Kishimoto
"Courage imperils life, fear protects it" - da'vinci
"All warfare is based on deception" - Sun Tzu
"In death all things appear fair" - Homer
At one of my older forts, I had a cat with a kobold kill to it's name, I locked a kobold into a small pit and then kept tossing cats in till it died.....For Science!

Sevrun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fullscreen Bug
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 04:16:58 pm »

Had that issue with the SDL version, couldn't figure out how to fix it as I'm no code-monkey.  So I grabbed the Legacy version and it works just fine.
Demon of Darkness

SirBruce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 04:44:21 pm »

After you maximize the screen, use the scrollwheel on your mouse to zoom the graphic.

Zankaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 05:29:40 pm »

Thanks sevrun, switched to Legacy and that works.

SirBruce, it worked but zoomed as far as it allows only fills half my monitor for some reason, might be my monitor, but thank you for the help anyways.
"Hesitation leads to disaster" - Kishimoto
"Courage imperils life, fear protects it" - da'vinci
"All warfare is based on deception" - Sun Tzu
"In death all things appear fair" - Homer
At one of my older forts, I had a cat with a kobold kill to it's name, I locked a kobold into a small pit and then kept tossing cats in till it died.....For Science!

mistinshadows

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 06:35:55 am »

I am also having a problem with zoom only filling half my screen no matter what I do or how I set my INIT.  In earlier versions, zoom would fill the whole 800x600 window if I zoomed in more.  Now it stops at half-screen.  Does anyone know how to fix this in .08?