Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: bay12games.com downtime?  (Read 961 times)

Halo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
bay12games.com downtime?
« on: June 30, 2010, 03:57:00 pm »

Has bay12games.com been down for the last several days for anyone else? I was really starting to get worried when it came back today. Looking at the forums, I see there has been a constant stream of posts during that time, but I also noticed for the first time that the forums have their own url. I haven't noticed any other dns issues during that time, or any other sites I couldn't access, and I can't seem to find any sort of announcement. Maybe I'm just special? Maybe I offended the Toady one? Maybe this is all a figment of my imagination. None of you are real. There is no spoon.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: bay12games.com downtime?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 03:57:44 pm »

There was a board change a while back.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 04:28:16 pm »

Change your bookmarks, it's been over a month.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 04:38:03 pm »

Indeed it has, the forums moved, changed, or whatever a bit before toady released the new version of dwarf fortress, and that was in April.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 05:08:55 pm »

It was changed some time after the new version on April 1st. It was April 20th according to the newsbox up at the top. I tend to use this site to check these things too http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/.

Halo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 06:14:34 pm »

It was changed some time after the new version on April 1st. It was April 20th according to the newsbox up at the top. I tend to use this site to check these things too http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/.

I remember the April thing, I'm referring to the last 4 or 5 days here. Apparently I'm the only one. Good thing a new version didn't come out while I was gone! Not playing a new version immediately would make me sad.

I had forgotten about that site though, I'll keep that in mind for next time.