Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Community Fort - Prison "SpineDemons"  (Read 4710 times)

Lafiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Community Fort - Prison "SpineDemons"
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 08:51:34 am »

I'll take the miner  8) Just call her Lafiel, the rest is perfect.

I hope this prison will have a deep pit or two.
"This... Is... SpineDemons!"

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 08:57:06 am »

I'll take the miner  8) Just call her Lafiel, the rest is perfect.

I hope this prison will have a deep pit or two.
"This... Is... SpineDemons!"

uh which miner? the starting seven one or the new one?

EDIt: and btw i noticed that some nobles are free and i need a
-broker
for now
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 08:59:46 am by Jetsquirrel »

Lafiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 09:41:32 am »

Sorry, meant the starting one, dwarf nº2. Should have said so earlier  :P

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 09:54:44 am »

I'll take the mule  8) Just don't butcher it him!  :P

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 01:41:11 pm »

I got the mule.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aglathan

• Bay Watcher
  • In brightest day, in blackest night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 08:09:03 pm »

hey, you dont need a booker, i am your booker!, when you dont need me fishing anymore at least.

-Notes from between the doodles in "Impending Death" diary-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 03:23:46 am »

heh, i just noticed about the cook that he likes to eat plump helmer spawn. which may bring me into problems if he eats all the seeds...
Edit: and things like that guy above me wrote are always welcome and fun to read!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 05:04:35 am by Jetsquirrel »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 06:15:48 am »

5th malachite 139
While everyone was working suddenly a delicious smell came from the underground, everyone was attracted by it. The dwarf came 1 by 1 while working down checking where the smell came from. And it came from the Kitchen, you could see the chef make some nice boiled mussels with Plumps. Soon the meals were done and the dwarf got hungry and went to grab a meal, and it tasted good!

13th malachite 139
Lokum ordered our miners to start digging out the rooms, he ordered to dig 3x3 room for every dwarf here and at least 5 more for more immigrants. All the dwarfs rejoiced at they never had such huge rooms before in their mountain homes. All they got there was a door and a bed, which and they also couldn’t hide their possessions anywhere.

1st Galena 139
While our miners started to dig out the rooms Lafiel dug out lots of gems like Onyxes and Carnelians, he couldn’t dig them all out or he would have to destroy the walls of the sleeping room. “Heh, some fellows will get a lucky room with gems in their walls” He was a bit excited but also nervous as he wanted 1 of such rooms.

5th Galena 139
There was some major voting about who became the new expedition leader, there was a lot of shouting. But in the end they choose Lokum again as our best expedition leader!’

8th Galena 139
It slowly became night, everyone was tired and tried to get some sleep. But just as most of them wanted to sleep, fireflies came out. The lit up the sky in a gold color, it was a beautiful sight to see and also very rare in the mountain homes. (Ingame like 10 popped up and disappeared every 2 secs)

2nd sandstone 139
While Lafiel was digging out the rooms, our other miner dug down in search of magma as a command from Lokum. He soon reached Semi-Molten rock, he couldn’t dig further as I would make his pick melt.

19th Sandstone 139
Again there were voices in the jungles and they were not monkey sounds, So Lokum did what he did last time and he called out for them. They quickly came to bridge which was hoisted and we got
-
Spoiler: Fish Cleaner 1 (click to show/hide)
-
Spoiler: Fish Cleaner 2 (click to show/hide)
-
Spoiler: Fishery Worker (click to show/hide)
-
Spoiler: Thresher (click to show/hide)
-Young cat

Lokum looked at all those fishery workers and thought “Are they kidding ? we don’t need fishery workers now we need Miners/Woodcutter/Masons or even soldiers! But this?!?!” he started grumbling to himself but also thought that he needs to order the contruction of dirt roads to guide them to here.

4th Timber 139
The cat quickly as he came starts massacring all the vermin that includes the rats/lizards/Those fish that walk on land and large roaches. But as soon as he started killing also a stench appeared of those dead vermin UGH…. Lokum ordered to make a garbage dump for those corpses.

13th Timber 139
A caravan came with a Sole marksdwarf which was a liaison! While our broker went to greet the traders, Lokum went to the Liaison talk about business. The liaison said “Hello, my brother and how are things going here?” Lokum responded “Ahh here? It’s going very well apart from those monkeys but for now let’s get to business” “So what does this outpost need for now?” Lokum started thinking and answered “First tell the king that he sends some better men, because sending 3 fishery workers is just a joke. We also need a anvil and some cows for meat” The liaison laughed and responded “haha, I will sure tell it. But we don’t need to bring a anvil just buy one from the caravan for some of those shiny gems you got there” “alright I will order my men to collect some stuff to trade for” And so did the liaison and Lokum continue to discuss some stuff.

24th Timber 139
The liaison departed to the mountain homes and we managed to bargain a anvil, meat and booze for some gems. Which isn’t too shabby for a first trade, The traders informed that they will also go soon. After the trade of course our haulers took the meat, booze and anvil to the stockpiles.

12th Moonstone 139
Our miner Lafiel started to search for magma at the Semi-molten rock levels, he soon discovered GOLD! And Warm stone and breached trough it to only find magma ready to come into the hall. As soon as he did that he started to run away, he then saw the gold and decided to take one nugget with him. He ran up the stairs and made a hatch to prevent the magma flow to the upper levels.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 01:23:32 pm »

I gotz teh cat!

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 01:28:38 pm »

Hey, the grower dwarf 6 dosint look taken so i'll just go ahead. Name of "Cognate McAwsomeDrawbridge", checkpoint security guard or if that cant happen, just a cell patroler.

Aglathan

• Bay Watcher
  • In brightest day, in blackest night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 12:55:46 am »

.-Random notes from between the doodles in "Impending Death" diary-

5th malachite 139
<Nothing can be read in those pages, everything is a random mess of grease and plump helmet stains>

13th malachite 139
At long least the leader has called the orders to mine our rooms, i must say that some of the other guys just ran and started digging with their own hands, you see, it's still raining, and hell even I cant stand it much more, it keeps pouring day after day after day, our bodies are becoming cold and weaks, this rain is wetting our very souls....
.... i need a drink.... our still has not been built yet.... i will have to drink..... water....

1st Galena 139
Oh my oh my, the walls of the rooms are full of the shining light of gems, i cant even sleep withe the glittering.... well i can, i just dont want... i need one of those rooms to me.... and a office too... full of gems as well.... I.... i will talk to General Lokum.... he'll surely listen to my pleas....

5th Galena 139
The Gen. Lokum told me he would "Think about it", my hopes arent high, but who knows, until then, i will keep using the barracks with the others.

Then there was this election thing, you know, to choose who would be our new leader, i voted for the general after some tought, if only because THIS IS A F*****G  MILITARY OPERATION, WE DO NOT CHOOSE OUR LEADERS! WE OBEY THE M*********G MOUNTAINHOME!
I dont belive we even had this reunion, i sincerily hope the montainhomes stop sending these greenhorns, i fear that one day i will have to punch some sense in them, and while it would be fun, and a big stress reliver, i dont intend to become one of the interns.

8th Galena 139
Some of the guys called us i the middle of the night, with my mighty axe in hand, and almost nude, i ran to see...
Fireflies......
Went back to sleep, freaking hate those cityboys...

2nd sandstone 139
They say we've found magma today, finaly some way to dry our clothes, it's still raining outside,yet some of the greenhorns are runing around catching fireflies and "frolicking".
It's sick.
I hope the monkeys show up.
<there is a doodle in this page of a dwarf, monkeys and dwarves, the monkeys are killing the dwarves, the dwarf is "Impeding death" he is laughing>

19th Sandstone 139
Not monkeys.... Civilians......
My door is now locked.
<rest of the pages full of dead dwarves doodles>

13th Timber 139
Busy busy busy, a caravan came today, i bought all the drink and meat i could, and the general told me to get a anvil, i smell platinum armors in my future.

12th Moonstone 139
"Oh! Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold
 Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold!
 Auric Aurous!
 Hey! Gold Gold Gold Gold
 Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold!
 Hooray! Gold Gold Gold Gold
 Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold!
 By Toral!"

<there is a masterfull doodle of a dwarf in this page, the dwarf is drunk, the dwarf is holding a nugget of gold>

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 01:00:16 am »

Silly boy! You can't make arms, armor, or armors, whatever that is, out of platinum.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 05:03:20 am »

27th Opal 139
Lafiel was mining as he struck down the last wall he was supposed to finish. The moment he struck down that wall he felt a power surge trough his body. It felt like he became stronger, faster and tougher. He also had deep knowledge of all kind of stones, which he never had. He became a legendary miner.

19th obsidian 139
Lokum wanted to start building the magma pump stack by starting to make the pumps and some important walls. So he went underground and arrived at the place, a few hours later “Phew, this wall is finished time to go ba-” while Lokum turned around there were no stairs but a small channel with magma in it. “Crap, I must’ve walled myself in! HEEELLLPP! ANYONE CAN HEAR ME?!?! HEELPPPP!” he called for help several times but nobody came.

23th obsidian 139
While the dwarves were eating somebody asked “Hey brothers, have you seen Lokum anywhere? I can’t find him” all the dwarves looked and responded no in some way. Our best fisherman stood up and said “We need to find our leader! You there lazy swine’s move and start searching in the jungles and I with the miners will go look underground” Everyone quickly assembled and started searching for Lokum. Soon enough the miner group stumbled upon the wall “Break it open with your picks!” a few swings of lafiel’s pick were more than enough.  They all looked through the wall and saw Lokum lying on the ground, they destroyed the wall even faster to pick up Lokum which looked Hungry and dehydrated. 2 dwarfs dragged him to the camp site and announced that Lokum was found.

26th obsidian 139
Lokum after the incident already regained his power, has eaten and is fully hydrated. He thanked the dwarfs that found him and also the ones that wanted to search for him. He promised some of them a room with gems in the wall.

1st Granite 140
Huzaah! A New year and the dining room is almost finished!

24th granite 140
Our masons, carpenters and miners reported that the dining room was ready. It still Lacked a few chairs but apart from that it was a well made room. Some of the dwarves rushed with some plump helmets to the dining room to devour their meals. “Oh yeahhhh…. This chair is comfy” some other dwarf said “Man, so good that we have a dining room now we don’t have to eat on our clothes or dirt now.” And the dwarfs continued to admire the room for  quite a while.

13th Slate 140
Migrants! Lots of em! But now this time Lokum didn’t have to shout because we got a paved dirt road leading to here! We saw a lot of people coming over the bridge, Lokum looked satisfied “Looks like the Liaison did the job, and some of them are actually really usefull”. He counted the dwarfs and we got about 20 new dwarfs that include
-Guy with all hunting skills enabled
-Child x2
-Lots of animals
-Surgeon
-Glassmaker
-Clothier
-Weaponsmith
-Thresher
-Cheese Maker
-Dyer
-Bowyer
-Engraver
-Peasant
-Brewer
-WoodBurner
-Stonecrafter
-Milker
-Potash Maker

[Note: Some of them are High master in a skill which is very good and if you are interested in a dwarf just say which one and I will give you information about him]

4th Felsite 140
1 of our dwarfs started to act strange and withdrew from society, he muttered words like stone… stone…. Or Metal bar.. Metal Bar…. . He went to the craftworkshop and picked up 2 bauxite stones and a iron bar which was freshly made. Some of the dwarfs asked what he was doing but he didn’t respond or show any kind of reaction whatsoever expect working on something…..

9th Felsite 140
The dwarfs were still concerned but some were less, but suddenly “Guys! Look what I have made! SRUTUTUTUUTUTUTUTUTUT!!!!!” all the dwarfs looked and some made a facepalm gesture because he made a BAUXITE TRUMPET. And the worst part is we can’t melt it in magma…. But apart from that he said that he became a Legendary stoneworker.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:15:55 am by Jetsquirrel »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 05:17:04 am »

and btw do you want that i make more pictures for the story of the fort?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 04:24:26 pm »

More Pics!

Quote from: From the Journal of 'Ochita'
24th Granite: yes! Finally that dining room is finished and I can start my master plan! The idea is so genius that it cannot possibly fail! its that good! I shall need supplys though...

13t slate: Great! More slaves in plan! I hope that I can ge one or two to help me with my plan... Ialso need a large space for my work. Ill secretly take a pick and digout my area. It shall be 5 Dwarfs long and 7 dwarfs wide with pillars- It needs to look good. I shall also need a 4x4 bedroom with a 6x6 place for my... experiments
     It also seems like there is a surgeon, this speeds up the process.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 [2]