Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Viva La Revolution!  (Read 13722 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Viva La Revolution!
« Reply #315 on: May 12, 2010, 11:30:09 am »

Cut this 'Thiiiiiiiiiiis' poo poo out. Its so annoying. Its okay when everyones doing it but when its just you just do it Normally like the rest of us.

Also I agree with zako
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 12, 2010, 11:34:39 am »

No sunglasses or Goggles are allowed, no good citizen would want to hide his Identity!
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 12, 2010, 11:35:52 am »

What about welding masks? The kind that's used to prevent blindness when using those torchie thingies?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2010, 11:42:21 am »

Welding Masks are rendered useless due to new remotely operated Production Lines and Robotics.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 12, 2010, 11:43:45 am »

Cool. Can we order a basic mechanic's rig, so we can earn some monies by repairing vehicles, or is that illegal?
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 12, 2010, 11:48:18 am »

How about we start to buy machetes buy brown aprons and also get welding masks. Wait... No, I agree with getting a mechanics place started
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 12, 2010, 03:00:24 pm »

A Mechanic's Shop will require men who are Trained in the Art of engineering. It will require at least 5 Men to man a Shop for a day. Buying a building capable of becoming a Mechanic's will cost about £2000, getting it fixed up and renovated will cost another £5000.

Each cell is busy with their jobs.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 12, 2010, 09:12:26 pm »

Hmm, can we hire some people (they won't be indoctrinated... yet) to do this? I would like to have skilled people to do this job, which might even be a boon, as our men might be able to learn a thing or two.

Also a look at our holdings would be nice.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 15, 2010, 12:30:05 am »

Hmm, can we hire some people (they won't be indoctrinated... yet) to do this? I would like to have skilled people to do this job, which might even be a boon, as our men might be able to learn a thing or two.

Also a look at our holdings would be nice.

i want to know too
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 28, 2010, 12:38:07 pm »

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis issssssssssssssssssss sooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeead
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 28, 2010, 02:46:03 pm »

apparently maybe eventually not...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]