Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Can someone tell me the name or link me to this mod?  (Read 379 times)

JakeTamber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Can someone tell me the name or link me to this mod?
« on: May 18, 2010, 12:54:13 pm »

There was a mod I had before that raised my FPS from 18 to 100(caped) on a 3x3 embark. I can't seem to find it, but it was awesome. Does anyone know the one I am talking about? I'd imagine it would be pretty popular.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone tell me the name or link me to this mod?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 01:04:36 pm »

DF Accelerator? It was Baughn's DLL thing before he got to work on his OpenGL/SDL variant of DF. You don't need it for 31.04 as it already incorporates his work.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone tell me the name or link me to this mod?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 01:06:43 pm »

There was a mod I had before that raised my FPS from 18 to 100(caped) on a 3x3 embark. I can't seem to find it, but it was awesome. Does anyone know the one I am talking about? I'd imagine it would be pretty popular.
It's not a mod.
DF Accelerator http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=51957.0 (For pre 31.04 only! 31.04 already has an integrated version.)

31.04 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57492.0.

Pre post edit: Ninja Sean.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.