Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: No controllable entity definitions available  (Read 535 times)

Xzalander

• Bay Watcher
  • Flooding Forts Since 1402.
    • View Profile
No controllable entity definitions available
« on: May 16, 2010, 07:07:05 pm »

The Planets of Legend, region2: No controllable entity definitions available

Im assuming whats happening here is that there are no controllable Dwarf Civs. How do I go about correcting this?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This was genned with Perfect World so theres some seed info missing from here (it results in over 40,000 characters, post limit).
If someone is going to mess with my fort, they deserve to drown in poop.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: No controllable entity definitions available
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:35:25 pm »

With the [PLAYABLE_CIVILIZATION_REQUIRED:1] parameter, you should not get worlds without dwarves civs unless they lack the [CIV_CONTROLLABLE] tag in entity_default.txt; although they can be decimated, that never caused problem with genning or embarking. Check if the said tag is present in your raw.

If that isn't the problem, you can try adding a minimum of mountain of square/region and/or minimum number of high elevation sqaure.

Xzalander

• Bay Watcher
  • Flooding Forts Since 1402.
    • View Profile
Re: No controllable entity definitions available
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 04:49:24 am »

With the [PLAYABLE_CIVILIZATION_REQUIRED:1] parameter, you should not get worlds without dwarves civs unless they lack the [CIV_CONTROLLABLE] tag in entity_default.txt; although they can be decimated, that never caused problem with genning or embarking. Check if the said tag is present in your raw.

If that isn't the problem, you can try adding a minimum of mountain of square/region and/or minimum number of high elevation sqaure.

Yeah I think I know what the problem is Dwarf Civ needs a Neutral Mountain on which to embark, all of the mountains on that map arent "Peaks" and are either in a good or evil biome. /me goes back to the Perfect World generator.
If someone is going to mess with my fort, they deserve to drown in poop.